Proxy42 is a next generation game company.
We believe that reinventing the how people play videogames represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people socialize and communicate in real life. Our products empower people to enjoy new games experience together with their friend, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together. We look forward for great minds to hack the future of gaming.
Working from our Torino, IT R&D headquarters, you'll play a key role in building and shaping key features that hundreds of thousands of Father.io player are beta testing, in a truly meritocratic no-bullshit environment where the most talented people could reach their utmost potential in the fastest way possible.
What you'll do:
- Preparation of accounting documentation
- Registration of accounting documents and regulatory requirements
- Managing receipts and payments
- Management of cost accounting and control system
- Managing relationships with banks and suppliers
- Integration and management of orders and shipments
- Management of corporate finance
- The annual corporate budget management
Compensation to be evaluated based on experience and expertise
- BS/BA degree in a Economic fields
- Preference will be given the knowledge or prior experience in accounting management and relationships with international banks
- Accuracy and precision
- Orientation to problem solving, flexibility, reliability
- Great attention to detail and the maturity to handle confidential information is a must
- Written and spoken English skills.
- Knowledge of the Quickbook software is a plus
- Someone who is in love with Father.IO and our mission to reinvent the video game industry