Mid/ Senior Unity Game Developer
Welcome to Proxy42, the game-changer of the gaming world!
Our mission is to revolutionize how gamers & fans play video games, and most importantly, how they socialize and interact in real life. By creating innovative products, we bring people together to experience new games, learn about the world, and most of all, have fun together.
Join us in shaping the future of gaming with your brilliant ideas and creativity. Trust us, it's going to be epic.
We are looking for a Unity Mobile Developer with 3+ (Mid)/ 5+ (Senior) years of experience. You'll play a key role in building and shaping key features of our World League Live platform, in a truly meritocratic no-bullshit environment where the most talented people could reach their utmost potential in the fastest way possible.
What you'll do:
- Build smooth, stable, and fun products by developing features from design through implementation, testing, launch and continuous improvement
- Evaluate technical tradeoffs of every decision and work with our UX/UI team on the best practice to delight our users
- Push the limits of mobile devices and create great game experiences
- Perform code reviews that guarantee code quality; oversee technical activities of the development team
What we are looking for:
An Experienced Unity game developer with proven track records in development and devops of mobile games, using C# and Unity3D
- Able to collaborate with different departments (e.g. Art, Game Design, Backend)
- Passionate about games, cutting edge technology, efficient & reliable code and pipelines
- Identify process and application bottlenecks, ANR and bugs; Offer & implement solutions in a timely manner
- Effectively coordinate fast & reliable development teams to complete projects quickly & efficiently
- Conceive APIs, tools, pipelines and workflows to optimize interdisciplinary work
- Ensure quality results by leveraging knowledge of networked solutions & web services
- Possess strong communication skills to help others & share knowledge, even amongst non-gamers/non-technical people
- Excited by tough technical challenges; enthusiastic about learning & helping/collaborating with others
- 3+ (Mid)/ 5+ (Senior) years experience in developing Unity games and 1+ years in creating mobile applications
- 3+ (Mid)/ 5+ (Senior) years experience in unity C#
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals and problem solving skills
- Good at Mathematics and Algorithms
- BS/BA degree in a technical field such as Computer Science (or equivalent years of experience)
- Good English language skills
- Objective-C and iOS expert and/or Java and Android expert with ability to create Unity plugins
- Machine learning / data science fundamentals
What we offer:
- Remote working or Hybrid working with a prevalence of remote work.
- Work from anywhere (TimeZone: CET)
- Attractive salary, bonus
- International, fun, and professional working environment
- Extra bonus per personal event (Wedding, Hospitalization, Newborn baby)
- Summer vacation